Re: /ports/powerpc/inst/booting-ch*.wml

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 06:26:37PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 07:19:55PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> > >  I'd like to translate those files - but I'm not fully sure if this
> > > should be done directly with the .wml files.  It looks like you
> > > generated the files from some sgml or so - maybe it's better to
> > > translate this and put it even in the cvs and let it generate on the
> > > server?  I'm not fully sure if that can be easily done though....
> >
> > Well, the original was indeed in sgml. I manually made changes to the
> > generated html to make it wml, because I thought that would be
> > required to go on the website.
>
> You should have asked first... the golden rule of debian-www :)

OK, well only a couple of hours wasted. Since all the files in that
section were wml, and the questions asked by beginners tell them all
they need to do is wml which is like html, I made a bad
assumption. So, I just put the sgml in, and your scripts know what to
do with it? Can I add the wml headers in?

I note that sgml is not anywhere mentioned in
w.d.o/devel/website/working.

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |