Re: /ports/powerpc/inst/booting-ch*.wml

Please cc, I'm not on this list.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 01:20:11PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>         Hi!
>
>  I'd like to translate those files - but I'm not fully sure if this
> should be done directly with the .wml files.  It looks like you
> generated the files from some sgml or so - maybe it's better to
> translate this and put it even in the cvs and let it generate on the
> server?  I'm not fully sure if that can be easily done though....
>
>  Just a thought,
> Alfie

Well, the original was indeed in sgml. I manually made changes to the
generated html to make it wml, because I thought that would be
required to go on the website.

I don't have any objection to putting it in cvs, but OTOH I don't
expect it to be updated very often. You mean if it goes in cvs as sgml
it can be auto converted to wml?

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |