Re: Don't let China's manderine(specially, computer terms) contaminate Taiwan's manderine.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 03:51:55PM +0800, Lawrence wrote:
> By the way, would you mind changing websever configuration not display
> webpage by browser's language setting of audience. Whenever I browse your
> webpages it often told me "This is not latest content, and you have to see
> English pages to get latest one" in manderine, I therefore have to switch
> page manderine to English foreward to backward when I see next page. It
> caused by your websever configuration too sweet but not appropriate.
> Simply to say, let your audience choose language not by browser's language
> setting.

Actually, the root of this problem is that our Chinese translators are
lagging behind with translations, unfortunately. Were it not for this, you
would never want such an option.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.