Re: Update for security FAQ

	It is. Aggh, I usually have mixed feelings on how to name the documents I
write. Feel free to change it in the DDP pages. It seems people try to look for
"Security" and not "Securing". In any case, that is its currently title.
	However, I want to change the title as soon as it has enough content to justify
the change.

	Do you change it or do I do it?

	BTW. Do *not* use jfs@ieeesb, I intend to (slowly) remove it from existence
(use jfs@computer better)