Debian GNU/NetBSD webspace

Hi webmasters. I'm one of the Debianers working on the Debian GNU/NetBSD
project mentioned in DWN a little while ago. Would it be possible to get
some webspace on the official Debian server? It would be a great
opportunity to get us away from SourceForge, which, as you may know, now
runs on non-free software[1] and has become somewhat at odds with the
morals of Debian. Plus, since there are several Debian developers
working on this project, it has at least some official status, and it
deserves to be on the official site, though certainly it should have a
disclaimer indicating that it is at a very preliminary stage.

Thanks for your consideration.

(Please CC me and the debian-bsd mailing list on all replies, even
though I am subscribed to both -bsd and -www.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org