Re: http://www.debian.org/mirrors/official_sponsors

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 10:04:43AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> even the server-List at the top of each page (which in contrary to this
> very list lists Österreich as the last entry :-/ ).

Are you sure you set up the locale variables properly in your .wmlrc?
It works for other languages...

> If someone can tell me in which files this should be entered I can do
> it - but I think it would be better if one with a full checkout can try
> it (I have only german and english on my disk).

Follow the trail in the makefiles :)

Basically what we would need here is passing the language variables on to
mirror_list.pl and having it output a different list based on the language.
Or alternatively move the whole functionality from it into a <perl> block of
the official_sponsors.list WML file, but I don't know how smart it would be
to duplicate all that. Perhaps with help of other WML passes it can be done
with less code (and less duplication).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.