Re: automatic language selection

> > Please configure your preferred languages to what you want. You asked
> > for Portuguese (pt) and that is what you got. If you only want to be
> > served Portuguese from Portugal, then use pt_PT.
>
> Note also that the instructions on how to do this in a browser are at
> http://www.debian.org/intro/cn#howtoset
>
> (Hint: use "pt_PT, en, pt" as the setting)
We didn't get the goal, he is using pt (from Portugal) as his preferred
language for another sites and seeing pt from Brazil as default language on
debian site. Remains the thread that we have last year, pt and pt_br are not
the same language.
 So, Tiago it is not necessary to split pt and pt_br in these days, there is
no transaltion work from pt (from Portugal).

--
Philipe Gaspar aka kr0n.
Unix SysAdmin