RFC: renaming "Distribution"

Hi,

It is apparent that the term "distribution" is overloaded with meanings.
We use it for the /distrib/ web page, and mention it in several other
places, meaning at least two things. This is confusing for the newbies and
needlessly requires thinking from those who aren't newbies ;)

So, I think the /distrib/ page should be renamed. Not the URL (that's too
much work :), but the title and the links, including the navbar image.

Does anyone have ideas about what word we could use instead? It needs to be
short (well, at least not longer than "distribution") and to the point. Both
of that in 22 languages. :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.