Website www.za.debian.org

Guys,

It looks like you got the language wrong for the .za debian site. ZA being
South Africa should be in English, and not the Chinese looking site that I
saw.

> Snip <

<head>
<title>Debian GNU/Linux -- Àô²y¾Þ§@¨t²Î (The Universal Operating
System)</title>

> Snip <

Regards
Mark Sturrock
Manager
Information Risk Management

email: 	mark.sturrock@kpmg.co.za
web: 	http://www.kpmg.co.za/
telephone:	+27 21 408 7324
fax:	+27 21 408 7107
mobile:	+27 83 457 0527

E-Mail Disclaimer
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. KPMG is neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message that do not relate to the official business of our firm
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.