request e-mail address removal from archives

Dear Sir or Madam,

In the interests of trying to keep my spam down, I humbly ask that you remove all references to my e-mail address from the site lists.debian.org and any others you may control. If you can not, please forward this request to the person who can.

I realize that I was a fool to post to a mailing list with my real "home" e-mail address. I should have realized that most lists now have archives available online.

As I remember, I only sent two messages, one to Debian Users and one to Debian WWW. In the interest of saving you time, here's the Google search listing all 9 of your pages that mention my e-mail address: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=+site:lists.debian.org+drane%40x5ca.net

Thank you for your time and understanding. Oh, and please make sure the e-mail address from this message doesn't get on the web, either, ok? :)

-Arden Spiller
drane@x5ca.net