Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/ hinese/Bugs/Access.wml hinese/Bugs/Dev ...

Josip Rodin:

> Yes, but that doesn't matter. Ian Jackson, Darren Benham etc don't hold
> copyright on Debians felrapporteringssystem but on Debian bug tracking
> system.

Which is exactly the same thing, only in translation. It's not like its a
proper name. Besides, you don't hold copyright on names, but on what the
actual system, and the system is the same no matter what name is used to
reference it.

> Yes, but like I said, it's not legally valid.

The word "Copyright" is not legally valid in Swedish, that's correct. That's
why I translate it.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html