Re: Processed: normal? are you on crack?

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 09:24:04PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> Joy, one day someone is going to make a fortune file out of your BTS
> control emails.

Feel free :)

I questioned this particular submitter's state of intoxication because it's
hardly possible that Patent Holder Company That Shall Not Be Named Since
They Might Also Sue Us For Trademark Violation Of Their Name(TM) will sue
us, and because I find the submitter's desire to tell us exactly which of
our images are GIFs offending, given my (and everybody else's) long history
of being able to run find(1) in the right place ;>

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.