Re: tags and attributes in wml files (related to xhtml)

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 02:13:31PM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
> When editing wml files, we should start moving all the tags and
> attributes to lowercase. You don't need go change every file today,
> simple start changing them when you are editing the file anyway.

I must point out again that formatting changes should be separated from
content changes, so that we don't risk people (= translators) skipping over
the changes in the real contents.

So I'd rather recommend _against_ doing mass formatting changes when you're
editing the file anyway, because people will forget and do it in a single
commit.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.