Re: questions on webwml/english/templete/debian/cdimage.wml

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 07:58:40PM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote translated messages for webwml/english/templete/debian/cdimage.wml
> but I found it doesn't work well.
[...]

In fact, dependencies in CD/vendors/Makefile are wrong because index.wml has
been changed.  I am going to fix English and Japanese Makefiles, but do not
know if all languages should be updated, since some translations are outdated.

Denis