international/l10n/index.de.html

        Hi!

 I noticed that the above file isn't regenerated - and I don't know why:

alfie@klecker:~$ ls -l /org/www.debian.org/www/international/l10n/index.de.html
-rw-rw-r--    1 joy      debwww       9102 Nov 26 06:23 /org/www.debian.org/www/international/l10n/index.de.html

 It was last generated on 26th November although the last commit for
that file was in December. I touched the file yesterday again and it
still wasn't regenerated:

alfie@klecker:~$ ls -l /cvs/webwml/webwml/german/international/l10n/index.wml,v
-r--r--r--    1 alfie    webwml       9209 Jan 11 02:42 /cvs/webwml/webwml/german/international/l10n/index.wml,v

 So, I'm wondering what I have to do to let this file regenerate?  There
is a HTML-fix in that file, the last that I can resolve (thanks to
barbier!!).

 Btw., especially the translators for es, ko, sv should check their
files, they have quite some size (> 20k).... [1]  Others are also
encouraged to check, of course :)

 So long,
Alfie

[1] <http://people.debian.org/~barbier/validate/>
--
> hat man als Frau eigentlich wenn man es richtig macht einen Stärkeren
> Orgasmus beim Analsex, als beim Normalen Sex ?
RTFM
                        -- Fentler Wolfgang in <3B867C0E.A530AD8D@teleweb.at>