Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by jfs: webwml/english/events material.wml

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:10:20 -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:

>	english/events : material.wml
>	Added a pointer to the (new) Debian CD pages and artwork
[...]

I don't understand the way you changed this sentence:

"If you buy blank CDs in order to do a CDROM giveaway you might want
to spend a little more money and burn some CDs, do not forget and try
to make them look nicer than a blank CD-ROM disk [...]"

"and burn some CDs" in this place doesn't make any sense to me since it
imply that otherwise you would give away empty/blank CDs to people, and
what's the point in doing that? :-)

I suggest this change:

"If you buy blank CDs in order to burn some CDs and do a CD-ROM
giveaway you might want to spend a little more money to make them look
nicer than a blank CD-ROM disk [...]"

What do you think?

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>