Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by atterer: webwml/english/CD index.wml artwork/index.wml ...

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 05:28:08PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  (x) The transition of /CD/ is finished and we can start translating it.

For all I know, it is finished. I will check with the people on
debian-cd, in case anybody has any last-minute complaints.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 06:00:32PM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> But it also applied to the vendors page (which has been there for
> ages), where a whole paragraph was reformatted and the only thing
> changed was that a link was removed.

It's a pity that there doesn't seem to be an easy way of making CVS
use an alternative diff program - wdiff springs to mind!

> Also, it's better to train him before all the translators start
> translating pages he is editing :-)

Sorry again. :)

Cheers,

  Richard