Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by atterer: webwml/english/CD index.wml artwork/index.wml ...

* peter karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> [2002-01-10 17:10]:
> Debian WWW CVS:
>
>> Modified files:
>> 	english/CD     : index.wml
>> 	english/CD/artwork: index.wml
>> 	english/CD/faq : index.wml
>> 	english/CD/jigdo-cd: index.wml
>> 	english/CD/mirroring: index.wml
>> 	english/CD/netinst: index.wml
>> 	english/CD/pik : index.wml
>> 	english/CD/vendors: index.wml
>
> Please keep formatting changes to a minimum when you do wording changes, as
> your re-formatting of several paragraphs makes the actual text changes hard
> to find :-/

 Please check the correct box:

 ( ) peterk is a masochist and lives on the bleeding edge with his
     translations.
 ( ) The transition of /CD/ is finished and we can start translating it.

 Just curious,
Alfie
--
DPL has 5 RC bugs! News at 11!
                    -- antifuchs in #debian.de about regulating