Re: new front page, take 1

Hi,

> http://joy.gkvk.hr/newfront/

Thanks for your prototipe, but I am sorry to say I don't like the two
columns layout mainly because it splits News headers in two columns, and
the same for Security Alerts. Also I don't like loosing the left menu
and if this menu is included there will be little space for two columns.
As you said users don't read pages, they scan them. So left menu is VERY
important.

I think this layout is good for developers because boxes are mainly
lists of links, but not for the main page as there are different type of
contents.

Antonio