Re: patch for events/material

* Joost van Baal <joostvb-debian-www-20020108-871@mdcc.cx> [2002-01-08 21:32]:
> Hi,
>
> I have a patch for http://www.debian.org/events/material .  Are you
> willing to apply it?  (Is this the right medium for this patch, or
> should I go elsewhere?)

 It's the right list - and I applied the patch now (in CVS).  Update
will be in about 2 hours or so.

 I don't know though if the link to your front-page is the best to use?
I see there news-items and I think the one about your films will scroll
off (or at least down) after some time. Could you supply us with a more
general link rather than that?

 Thanks in advance,
Alfie
--
You can't make a foolproof thing - there is always a better fool who
will proof *you* are the fool while trying it.