Re: bye bye

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 11:20:06AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Chris Tillman <tillman@azstarnet.com> [2002-01-07 18:44]:
> > I'm going to sign off -www to keep my S/N ratio high. I'll still be
> > around, though, if you need any help; especially on powerpc issues,
> > you could just forward to -powerpc.
>
>  Ah - good that you mention it.  I have some issues open with some of
> the powerpc pages which I try to translate:

>  And the links in that very file are quite strange. You link to
> index.en.html mostly - instead you should link to index only, to make
> translations work and not work against content-negotiation.
>
>  Furthermore there are no index.wml or chX.wml files in that directory -
> all the links in that file are broken to some respect.  It would be
> great if you could mail me back if that's what's wanted and those files
> will be added at a later date or if that's some kind of mistake...

This is my error. I intended to put the yaboot-howto up here so people
would be able to find it easily. I copied the index.en.html from the
yaboot-howto and slapped on a d-www header, and thought I was done. I
forgot there were 6 more chapter files I need to add too.

The index.en.html is actually a self-reference, I'll just have to fix
it up and re-upload.

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |