unstable->testing motion

I was looking through the site and have recently installed testing, and noticed
evolution wasn't available under testing.  I hunted around a bit and found the
update-excuses page, and was wondering if it would make sense to have links
from the individual unstable packages pages to the appropriate update-excuse so
as to be able to tell if/when/why not/which versions of a package has moved
unstable->testing.

Maybe the script that generates the update-excuse information is still under
development, but this seems like it would be very handy as a partial predictor
(or just for keeping up on the project) of unstable->testing for specific
packages that people might be interested in.

Thanks,
Krishna Sethuraman
Thoroughly satisfied Debian user