Re: www.riversideface.com

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 10:07:36AM -0500, AnicichAdv@aol.com wrote:
> I have submitted many updates but OPEN DIRECTORY has never replied. This URL
> was listed FIRST on all meta keyword heirarchy search pages on AOL for the
> better part of last year. Our ISP went out of business in August and the site
> was down. We lost our rankings on 90% of those search pages. Dr Frank J
> Scaccia Medical Director was in California attending a Medical Convention, we
> needed his signature and authorization via Network Solutions to transfer the
> url to our new ISP who is IDT Corp. We have developed a much bigger site and
> it is extensive, but for over 4 months on response FROM DMOZ OPEN DIRECTORY.
> They give no way of e-mailing to them CAN YOU HELP, PLEASE!

I really have to ask this, even though this is probably a spam trap (so
add me to another spam list, I'll add you to mine, and mine is distributed)

What makes you think that the Debian project, a group of people to bring
a Linux distribution together, has anything in any way imaginiable to do
with DMOZ?

I got an idea, let's choose say the second last URL that google gives
when you search for "open directory".  Why not go and bug the Artificial
Life Society webmaster (mooby@alife.org, website is http://www.alife.org)
I'm sure Anthony would be as able to help you with your problem as much
as we can, which is not at all.

Now go away and don't bother us again, we cannot help you.

  - Craig