Re: /CD/

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 11:22:16AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 11:02:42AM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> > > Ah, I just noticed that as well... I guess you'd have to create a
> > > swedish graphic for the menu bar.
> >
> > Yeah, but I couldn't find any instructions on how to do that...
>
> See the TODO list :> I said already that the groundwork isn't complete...

Josip, would it be too much work if you changed it to use a
standard-looking menu bar, but one having the same text items as the
current menu bar?

I did plan to provide a Gimp script to generate the menu text, but
independent of the fact that I like my own design better (surprise,
surprise...;-) I think it's horrible to have these different designs
on the same site. In particular, /CD/vendors is again the "normal"
design...

Cheers,

  Richard

--