Re: new front page, take 1

    Tor> with a "Debian" block diagram showing the Linux and HURD
    Tor> kernels at the bottom or in the core, with libraries on top,
    Tor> then utilties, GUIs, etc?

    Josip> Sounds interesting. If you provide such a diagram (in PNG
    Josip> or something)...

Well, not being a graphic artist, I think this one is somewhat crude -
but should give a basic idea:

        http://www.debian.org/~tor/debiancomponents.png

The original GIMP file (editable) can be had from the same place:

        http://www.debian.org/~tor/debiancomponents.xcf.gz

If there is some interest in this concept, I could spend some time
trying to improve on the image.  Or if someone has graphical skills,
all the better. :)

-tor

--
Får i ulveklær