Re: bogus maintainers?

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2002-01-03 21:06]:
> On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 08:37:31PM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
>> What I meant was: the page was apparently generated from local data
>> (from a local /var/lib/dpkg/available perhaps?).
>
> And I said it _was not_.
>
> The broken package really was in sid, my few-days-old sid still has it.
> It's been fixed in the meantime. The devel/people page will be regenerated
> shortly.

 And to be honest - you could have tried to check the Packages file you
get from debian archive.  The info was in that file, too.  It was a
(two) broken uploads that shouldn't have happened.  But hey - that's
unstable. What would it be like if unstable wouldn't make up for his
name....

 I tracked one of the packages down (apt-get source helps) and found
Martin Schulze as the responsible person.  But that was quite some
days (weeks?) ago - are those package-pages still online or were your
report lagging behind?

 HTH,
Alfie
--
[It is] best to confuse only one issue at a time.
                                  -- K&R