Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/german/CD/vendors index.wml

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2002-01-02 16:01]:
> All the translations of distrib/vendors.wml that weren't tip-top up to date
> were marked 1.0 in CD/vendors/index.wml, and those that were got 1.1.
> I suggest you check the CVS history.

 Thanks for the hint, I did now - and found the following two changelogs
from the old file:

|revision 1.69
| NOTICE TO TRANSLATORS!! THERE HAVE BEEN NO TEXTUAL CHANGES
|   - Added </p> and </li> tags
|   - Adjust the alignment of paragraphs so it wasnt so wierdly tabbed
|   - made all html tags lower case.

revision 1.70 was the deletion.  So there was fortunately nothing that I
was missing due to the fact that I added those closing tags already
before ;-))

 Thanks anyway a *lot* for noticing it....
Alfie
--
-!- mode/#debian.de [-o wease|] by wease|
 * wease| traut BX nicht