Re: new front page, take 1

http://www.softwolves.pp.se/privat/newfront.png is what I see.

> I thought I couldn't make those things <h> and Helvetica at the same time,
> so I didn't try. Are you saying it's possible?

H1 { display: inline; font: Helvetica; background: black; color: #ffd400; }

would probably do the trick.

> Though I can't say much about the red parts at the top -- I just left those
> intact, and worked on index.wml.

Yes, but since it adds more colours it's a bit messy.

> Left to right. How do you read all other web pages? If anything, _this_ can
> be assumed...

Since it's two-column, my first assumption is to read the left column and
then the right column (like a newspaper), but then things come out of order.

--
\\//
peter - peter@softwolves.pp.se