Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by toff: webwml/english/devel index.wml

* Chris Tillman <tillman@azstarnet.com> [2001-12-27 18:21]:
> On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 10:47:52AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
>> The margins are less important than keeping the diff small.
>>
>  ... (for translators)
>
> Thanks for explaining, that makes sense. So when rewriting a
> paragraph completely, re-wrapping the paragraph wouldn't matter, but
> when changing one word or slightly correcting grammar, better to let
> lines hang out a little.

 ... or make a short line, which I prefer: Lines longer 80 characters
are harder to follow and slow things down when (human)parsing.

 So long,
Alfie
--
You can't make a foolproof thing - there is always a better fool who
will proof *you* are the fool while trying it.