Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/. check_trans.pl

Josip Rodin:

> I noticed this when I split out releases/potato/* from its index.wml,
> check_trans.pl suddenly didn't report anything about the new files, and
> I thought there was something wrong with them. There should be always a
> translation-check header, for consistency.

Well, since splitting the page requires some concious act, you can hopefully
assume that the translators that do it make a proper 1.1 translation. You
seldom add a translation-check header without a revision, it's more likely
that you forgot it entirely, and then your change don't do much good anyway.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html