Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/. check_trans.pl

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 09:28:19PM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> > 	we cannot assume old revision is 1.1 if it is not defined (i.e. not
> > 	found in the headers), because that's a valid current revision of an
> > 	English document; 1.0 should work OTOH
>
> Yes? And if there is no translation-check, why shouldn't we be able to
> assume that it is at least a translation of the first ever English version
> (i.e 1.1)?

I noticed this when I split out releases/potato/* from its index.wml,
check_trans.pl suddenly didn't report anything about the new files, and
I thought there was something wrong with them. There should be always a
translation-check header, for consistency.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.