Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by toff: webwml/english/devel index.wml

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 11:59:13AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 11:49:44AM -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> > CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> > Module name:	webwml
> > Changes by:	toff	01/12/25 11:49:44
> >
> > Modified files:
> > 	english/devel  : index.wml
> >
> > Log message:
> > 	little wording changes
>
> Please remember not to (let your editor) reformat stuff in the future :)
>
> (hmm, maybe this is another thing missing on /devel/website/working)

That would be helpful. Because I was very careful to make it look the
same, although I needed to reformat because otherwise the words would
extend beyond the right margin. I maintained the left margin. What
else is required?

/me wonders what difference it makes; it should look the same after
processing anyway?

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |