Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by danish: webwml/english/events material.wml

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 12:46:59 +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
wrote:

>Ummm.. I do not understand these changes (for the record, this might be
>not just yours, I'm diffing aginst 1.4)

Some are mine.

>What does "for it's paper they can take notes on it!" ? I meant that flyers
[...]

It think it's Alfie's.

>-tongues, you might al
>+tongues, you might always use them to make new ones in your own langauge.
[...]
>I will change it, I meant "you can always use them as template to make new ones
>in your own language". (BTW, you introduced a typo there :)

That one's mine.  Sorry about the typo.

>-to Debian do so out of their spare time (and effort) it is nice to prepare
>+to Debian to so out of their spare time (and effort) it is nice to prepare
[...]
>These seems to be a typo. Isn't it? (do => to)

Yes, mine.  I thought it was wrong, found out it wasn't and introduced
the typo. :-(

>BTW. Comments are unnecesary, and, if included, should use wml comment style
[...]

Right.

>	That's all. Will you fix that or should I do it?

It's your page, so I think you should have the honour. :-)

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>