Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by danish: webwml/english/events material.wml

On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 16:35:46 -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:

>	english/events : material.wml

>	Fixed some spelling and wording, completed two sentences (my best guess
>must be better than unintelligible sentences! - JFS please look into this), added the
>real names of JGG and JWEST

I've taken the liberty to change the above without consulting the list
beforehand.

Javier please look into my changes to the two "unintelligible
sentences" - they may not say what you originally intended.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>