Re: Migration to XHTML (was Re: Build failure due to sitemap.wml)

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:24:25PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> We could either fix the problems when they are discovered, or wait for
> massive changes.

If you don't mind me saying, we could also leave this be, and instead attend
to more pressing matters :)

I'll go add hints to devel/website about how we are changing to the new
standard, so that people don't commit anything more with uppercase tags and
without ending tags.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.