dutch (nederlands) intro page still mentions 2.2r3 as most recent

Hi out there,

First, let me say I realy appreciate the Debian effort. I use Mandrake myself
most of the time, but I like to keep informed on what happens on the Debian
side.

The www.debian.org intro page in Dutch still says this:

"De meest recente release van Debian is 2.2r3. Deze is op 17 April 2001
uitgekomen."

Should be:

"De meest recente release van Debian is 2.2r4. Deze is op 5 November 2001
uitgekomen."

A question that's been asked more for sure:

Shouldn't there be a more automated system for site translations? Something
php-based, think postnuke,...
Or are people scared of the hassle this would bring for site administration?
That could be a serious issue.

Anyway... I would prefer a page with correct information in English to
outdated in my own language.

Just a thought...

Greetings,

Mark