Re: MS-IE6 gpf when viewing Debian web pages

A Kerr:

> While viewing any Debian web page with the multi-language links at the
> bottom, when my MS-IE6 browser tries to render the portion of the page
> showing links to other languages i.e. "This page is also available in
> the following languages:", I get a "IEXPLORE caused a general protection
> fault in module <unknown> at 0000:0001f929".

The Debian web pages are just fine, the problem lies entirely in your
browser. Please report this bug to your browser manufacturer (i.e
Microsoft), try upgrading browser or switching to a working one.

> Deleting only the three &#nnnnn characters stops the error from
> occuring.

Yes, but it would also remove the word for Korean in Korean, so
removing it is not an acceptable solution.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html