Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by csmall: webwml/english/misc merchandise.def merchandis ...

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 04:08:25PM -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	csmall	01/12/13 16:08:25
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/misc   : merchandise.def merchandise.data
>
> Log message:
> 	 Changed T-shirt to plural T-shirts
> 	 Added polo shirts, frisbees (try translating that one) and mouse pads

So they are called frisbees in AU also. The proper term is actually
flying disc (frisbee is a trademark of Wham-O). Of course, the only
people I know that use the term 'flying disk' are really into
Ultimate).

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org