Re: How to install a mirror?

mtellez@xal.megared.net.mx wrote:
> Hi all:
>      My name is Mauricio Tellez, from Mexico. I'm a student of the
> University of Veracruz, and here we want to become a debian mirror. My
> question is: what are the steps that I have to follow to become an
> "official" debian mirror? Thanks for the help.

WHY is there no link to /mirrors/ on the main page, nor on the /misc/
page, nor on the sitemap nor on the ftp-distrib page?

HOW should somebody not familiar with the project find out where to
gather such information?

Please fix.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto