Debian web mirror size

Hello,

I'm mailing you because you maintain a Debian web mirror, and I'm one of
Debian webmasters.

We will be adding the documentation for the woody release very soon. That
will enlarge the mirror by about 110 MB. If this increase is a problem for
anyone, please let us know ASAP, by replying to this e-mail.

After the woody release, however, we're probably going to remove the docs
for slink, which account for about 278 MB.

If anyone has any kind of question, suggestion or problem regarding
mirroring our web site, please feel free to tell us.

Thanks for listening.
--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.