Re: Terminology (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by danish: webwml/english/intro organization.tags)

Kaare Olsen:

> Besides, the particular Danish translation wasn't grammatically correct
> (it meant "firebricklayer", what ever that is) - where did you find it?

Oh. Sorry, I didn't really know how to inflect it properly, I just inflected
it using Norwegian rules.

> There weren't very many Danish translations at the time I took over
> (less than ten pages), but enough for you to get started, I suppose.

Yeah, I started by translating those that were also translated into Danish,
using the Danish version as a base. Then I moved on and translated the rest
:)

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html