Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joey: webwml/english/intro organization.data organiz ...

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-10-25 17:58]:
> The team hasn't been expanded in the last couple of years. It's not because
> we're a Cabal[1], but because the volume of webmaster mail that actually
> needs to be parsed hasn't grown all that much. I've redirected several
> things to debian-www which helps, too. There's a lot more spam to weed out,
> though :)
[....]
> [1] and we are, of course >;)

 And I always thought TINC  *hmmm*

 You got me puzzled.
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\