Recommendation for your site

Gentlemen:

I have a possible recommendation for your web site.

I am currently considering switching distros, and was
considering Debian.  There is certain information I am
looking for to make my decision, but was not able to
find easily on your site.

What would be helpful is a summary of software in the
current release, including the following:

Current kernel version.
Current GNOME/GTK version.
Current KDE version.
A short list of the major additional pkgs and apps you
provide, like mySQL, Postgress, etc.

I guess I'm looking for a short listing of contents by
function/component, as well as the package description.

If this is already on the site, could you tell me
where?  If not, could you take the time to email me the
info?

Thanks
harry