Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by spanish: webwml/spanish/international/spanish/contrib M ...

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 07:01:37PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> 	Still
> http://www.debian.org/international/spanish/contrib/euro-howto.txt
> 	doesn't work and I dont's see any errors in the Makefile and
> 	the WML builds..
>
> 	Have you taken a look?

Just now.

First of all, spanish/international/spanish/Makefile didn't have "contrib"
in its $SUBS variable.

After I fixed that, something died, with this:

! LaTeX Error: File `hthtml.sty' not found.

Please don't make the web build depend on a shitload of teTeX packages :)

And then this:

! Undefined control sequence.
l.40 \htlink
            {GNU}{http://www.gnu.org} de la \htlink{Free Software
?

There are transcript files in that directory on klecker, *.log, check it
out, I don't have time.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.