english/events/material.wml

        Hi!

 Could someone please check that file (hopefully the person who wrote
it) and explain what it should mean?  I can't parse most of the
document, some paragraphs seem to stop right in the middle of the
sentence, ....

 The log says author: spanish - I personally would really feel better if
there were personal accounts and not group accounts.  I have no mail
address associated with the spanish user, only Javier, but he has his
own access, so I don't want to bug him directly.

 Please clearify that page, I'd like to translate it :)
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\