Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by spanish: webwml/spanish/international/spanish/contrib M ...

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 01:20:53PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >> 	And now I remember why I wanted to use pserver and *not* ext, so I
> >> could do automatic updates daily. Damn, will have to remove the cron
> >> job...
> >
> > But you can set that up, too. Generate a ssh key without a password and
> > upload the identity.pub file to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on klecker.
>
>  Empty passphrases are bad :)  You should rather give keychain a try.
> You can start an ssh-agent on it's own and connect to it through
> environment variables.  Always better than to have empty passphrases,
> especially for connections to debian machines :)

Well, as long as my machine isn't compromised, I should be okay, no?

Anyway, about this ssh-agent method, please you write a step-by-step guide
and I'll put it on the web pages.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.