Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by spanish: webwml/spanish/international/spanish/contrib M ...

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-10-20 21:08]:
> On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 08:45:01PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
>> 	And now I remember why I wanted to use pserver and *not* ext, so I
>> could do automatic updates daily. Damn, will have to remove the cron
>> job...
>
> But you can set that up, too. Generate a ssh key without a password and
> upload the identity.pub file to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on klecker.

 Empty passphrases are bad :)  You should rather give keychain a try.
You can start an ssh-agent on it's own and connect to it through
environment variables.  Always better than to have empty passphrases,
especially for connections to debian machines :)

 So long,
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\