Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by spanish: webwml/spanish/international/spanish/contrib M ...

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 07:50:58PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > > CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> > > Module name:	webwml
> > > Changes by:	spanish	01/10/19 02:03:56
> > >
> > > Modified files:
> > > 	spanish/international/spanish/contrib: Makefile
> > >
> > > Log message:
> > > 	Removed a file from the Makefile that was making it give errors (jfs)
> >
> > Why are you still using the pserver account when your username is in webwml
> > and can use ext?
>
> 	Have to change all the CVSROOT files and I'm too busy to do it
> right now.

But it's easy! Enter the toplevel webwml dir you checked out, and run this:

perl -pi -e 's/:pserver:spanish@/:ext:jfs@/' `find . -path '*/CVS/Root'`

(I haven't tested this exact thing, but it did similar things.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.