Re: Changes in security.debian.org (w.d.o/security/index)

Some questions I sent to Wichert:

- who is it composed of (how to get in it)
- what is the process of a DSA before it's released (track the bug,
backport the fix...)
- where are security updates published, why is mirroring discarded
- who to get in touch in case of a possible vulnerability in a given
package (talk with maintainer with cc: security@d.o, open bug report...)
(this i didn't send)
- a statement regarding security in Debian (ie we are worried about it, we
dedicate time to it :)

	I look more towards some descriptive text than agregated answers
in the FAQ.

	Regards

	Javi