Re: english/events/materials/posters - please explain!!

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:43:34 +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

> I just noticed that updating this directory simply fails with a
>segfault.  It seems that the files are too big.

I had the same problem (solved by downloading and adding the PostScript posters
manually to my local cvs).

Although it now works for me, I'm very much in favour of putting the event material
somewhere else, as I sometimes also use a laptop for my translations, and I'd rather
not use the limited hard disk space on posters I'll never need while translating.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>